Thursday, August 16, 2012

SAVE 20%! Voucher code in post! :-)

Hello, and happy Thursday! It's hot. I've been do danged lazy today, it's sad... but who wants to be all active in this kind of heat? Not this old gal! Anyway, I digress... earlier today I posted on our Facebook page that I would provide a 20% off voucher code to the first 10 people who commented in the same thread. Then I went to "private message" the code to the gals who commented only to find I couldn't send a private message to some of them! Must have to do with their individual Facebook settings. At any rate, I decided, what the heck, it's kind of our "grand re-opening time" anyway, and frankly, I could use some orders! So I set up that voucher code for 20% off and just posted it on our Facebook page. Anyone can use it.

Soooo, to take it a step further, here's that code. When you shop at Farm Country Comforts, enter HAPPYSAVE in the "voucher" field in the shopping cart (just below the "Comments" field), then click "Recalculate." You'll get a 20% discount on your entire purchase (except shipping)! Pretty good deal, yes? The caveats: Please only use this code once per person/household, and, you'll need to use it before it expires, which will be at the end of August (so just a couple of weeks to use it!).

Happy Shopping! :-)
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting to know you! Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi, Thanks for visiting Buttercup's. I am excited to look around your blog. Please come and visit often.

    ReplyDelete